Line-up reset

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Kylerjai

Line-up reset

Post by Kylerjai » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 am

At one point in my last game, I accidentally hit box score or score card because I couldn't get the batter to show up as being on base after a dropped 3rd Strike or something. After I hit the button, my quick roster opponent team had their line-up reset and no one was a defensive positions. As a matter of fact, it added every single quick player I had ever created and scheduled them to bat. I had to go back and delete 20 generic players. Then when my team came up, the starting line up had reverted to how it was in my team manager screen rather than the starting line up I had modified. I think for the latter, I will edit my starting line up in the team manager screen rather than after creating a game just in case it happens again. My I'd is 9D5FCE5660. This occured with the updated version.
Kylerjai

Re: Line-up reset

Post by Kylerjai » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:57 am

BTW, the reset line up has happened in the last two games I have exported after hitting either the scorecard or the box score. Not sure which one. The dropped 3rd strike happened in Rock Canyon and since I couldn't get my player to show on base, I gave catcher an error on in play ball even though that wasn't what happened.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:37 am

@ Kylerjai

FTM will have to respond more specifically, (and i am sure they will soon) but for your reference, this is the first i have heard of this situation/ not seen this issue posted on the boards anywhere else.

While waiting for FTM response, Can you confirm which version you are using (on the main screen above score game is a number like v 2.01.03 (most current version is v 2.01.03 pending v2.02 release from apple). If you are not on v 2.01.03 - please download it , also do a complete power off of your device to clear any memory leak issues that may exist from other apps. then see if the issue still exists. and report back
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 am

We have just confirmed that v2.02 fixes the issue of lineup reordering that people have been seeing in certain situations. Version 2.02 has already been released to Apple and is awaiting their approval.