Data transfer iPad to iPhone

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
fvsledge

Data transfer iPad to iPhone

Post by fvsledge » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:12 am

I've been trying to keep both devices updated. I typically use the iPad at the games but have the iPhone app as well and frequently go to it to check stats when I'm without my iPad. I have not been able to transfer the data from my iPad to my iPhone. The last update allowed was 3/25/12. Since then it won't transfer by Bluetooth or by accessing the database. My schedule is preset for the season and those games past and present do show up but like I mentioned previously it's not transferring to the iPhone. It does however transfer immediately to the team website. Is there a technical issue that nobody has reported yet?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Data transfer iPad to iPhone

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 am

If you pre-entered all your games and transferred them to both devices, then that explains why you are not able to share them again. Once a game exists on a device, it will not show as available again when doing data sharing because it already exists. If you want to share it again, delete it from the device you are trying to transfer to, then you can share the game again.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
swannyb

Re: Data transfer iPad to iPhone

Post by swannyb » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 am

Thank you for this FTM. Keep up the great support!