problem changing pitchers

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
dshenn

problem changing pitchers

Post by dshenn » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:07 pm

I love this app, but today I was very frustrated. In a AAA AL park (using a DH), I was unable to change the home team pitcher. I touched the pitcher position in the field and the app went to the screen asking me which lineup position I wanted to change. I tried to cancel and re-select the pitcher many times with the same result. I ended up with a '?' for the last three pitchers of the game. A couple of innings later, the visiting team changed pitchers and I touched the pitcher position in the field and the app showed me the pitcher list for that team - no problem at all. Why?? I'm on version 1.65.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: problem changing pitchers

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 pm

When you are using a DH, and click the pitcher position, iScore will show all players that are not currently in the game (i.e. Batting=No). Is it possible you had not entered the players into the lineup that were not playing at the start of the game?
dshenn

Post by dshenn » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 pm

I had entered the entire roster for both teams prior to first pitch, marking only the players in the batting order as batting. As I mentioned, the visiting team pitching change worked just fine, I only had difficulty with the home team. Strange. I've used this app to score several games and never had this problem, but this was the first time I've used it since the last upgrade.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm

If you would like to export your database to us (Options Menu, Export), and email us your user ID (bottom left of Options screen) to support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false, we can take a look at your database to see what may have happened.

Thank you.