Player's Jersey Number

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
jplevine

Player's Jersey Number

Post by jplevine » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 am

I had one player on our roster for whom I did not originally have a jersey number, so I left it blank at the time. I since entered the jersey number. Whenever I add him to a lineup though, it never includes the jersey number (always shows as blank). As a result, each game I need to remember to go back in to the lineup, click on his name and re-enter the jersey number. Is there a step I am missing so this jersey number stays with the player automatically?
W6ORZ

Re: Player's Jersey Number

Post by W6ORZ » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:08 am

Add the number in the Team Manager section. Then save the team. That works for me.

Gene Owens
Shrewsbury, PA
jplevine

Post by jplevine » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:33 am

That is what I have done. I edited the profile to include the jersey number. Whenever I go to a game though, it never shows his number. I always need to re-enter it for each game.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:07 am

Are you reviewing old games, or creating new games? Editing the jersey number in Team Manager will only effect NEW games that are created going forward. Existing games would need to each be entered again. The reason for this is when you create a new game, a "copy" of the Roster is made just for that game. This allows players to wear one jersey number one game, and a different in another (if they play on multiple teams for example, or play in different tournaments that have different jerseys).

Let us know if this explains what you are seeing, or if there is something else going on.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs