Game stats order

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
MORPWRR

Game stats order

Post by MORPWRR » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Most of the time when I go to the game stats, the batting stats show up in the same order as the line up. However, some games show in some other order that makes no sense to me. It is not sort by Average, RBI, or anything that I can spot. On the iPad, I have no ability to change the sort order. Is there any explanation as to why this happens?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Game stats order

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:56 pm

For games, it should be lineup order. If you have a game that is not lineup order, then if you can do an Options-> Export and email u at support@iscoresports.com with which game it is, we can take a look.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:04 pm

I assume you are talking about viewing stats on device from game info screen
( game manager > select game > select home/visitor bating stats.

If so, I have had this happen on occasion.. (Not sure why) ... But have a trick to force fix..

Go to pitch by pitch > game starts > starting line up > edit.. temporarily move a player in line up (up or down) eg. Ove second hitter to lead off .. then exit editor back to game info. Then go back to pitch by pitch editor and put line up back in correct order. Doing this will force a resort to batting order I believe.
MORPWRR

Post by MORPWRR » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks, I will check it out. Now I have to find the iPad as my daughter used it for school and I don't know where it is.
MORPWRR

Post by MORPWRR » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:59 pm

iScore admin, I have exported it and will email you which game it is.

OhioTex, thanks. I tried your trick and it worked. Thanks and I will try and remember that fix if FTM can't find the bug.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:34 pm

@MORPWRR - glad the work around helped.

the issue seems to happen sporadically but to my knowledge folks have not been able to identify a pattern of when and why
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:20 pm

You should do this same re-ordering in your Roster from Team Manager at least one time before creating more new games. This should fix it going forward as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs