Twitter Updates

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Joe Siegler

Twitter Updates

Post by Joe Siegler » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 am

Is there a way to cut down on the number of updates on Twitter?

I'm starting to get a lot of complaints by my Twitter visitors about the number of updates I'm posting during a game. What I'm looking to do is to have the program NOT post the inning updates via twitter. I don't think it would be bad to announce the start and end on Twitter, but the automatic updates at the end of a half inning are something I'd like to be "turn-off-able".

Is that possible (short of turning off the internet connection after the game starts), and if so, how?

Tkx.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Twitter Updates

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 am

We will look into making this optional for a future update. We had a bunch of requests to make the auto-tweets at each half inning, so that feature is in based on customer requests, but we can add a setting to make it optional.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Joe Siegler

Post by Joe Siegler » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:37 am

So with the current iteration, the only way would be to turn off access to the Internet, right?

Just checking.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:43 am

You can turn of Twittercast if you would like. That is done on the Options screen. But then it would be off for the game start and end twitter messages as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Camerabry

Post by Camerabry » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 pm

How about options and one being score change, half inning, whole inning, end game. Or when my boy gets a hit. ;)