Purchased new device

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
FrankfortKy_Coach

Purchased new device

Post by FrankfortKy_Coach » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:55 am

Please help. My old iPod crashed and I had to replace it. When I connected my new device, it put the application iScore on the device but did not transfer any of the information that had been saved about previous games. Can I recover this information from your site? Here is my old customer id: A1EF928460 . I have used this id in the past for other imports/exports. Can the content from that id be transferred to my new customer id of 371B62606A or can you instruct me how to obtain the data.

Thanks for your help.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Purchased new device

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 am

Yes... we can help you transfer the data.

If your old device can still run iScore, you should run an Export from that device again. The last export we have is from 6/3/2009, and it looks like you may have scored some games since then.

If you can not still export from your old device, then we can only restore from that 6/3 database.

We also need you to do an Export from your NEW device. This establishes the account on our servers.

After doing that, send us an email at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false, and we will move the database from your old device to your new device, and you will then run an import on the new device. In the email, please either point us back at this thread, or send us the information again so we know which devices we are dealing with.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs