Scatter Graph Problem

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Chapin3

Scatter Graph Problem

Post by Chapin3 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:54 am

Schatter graph does not record pitch location. It worked before, now it stopped.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Scatter Graph Problem

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 am

Can you give a little more detail about this? I assume you are referring to the speckle chart (pitching), not the scatter/spray chart (batting).

Are you referring to the in-game speckle chart? or the speckle chart on the scorecard? How are you getting to the scorecard? If you can export your database to us (Options menu, Export), and email us your customer ID (bottom left of Options menu) to support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false with the details of what you are seeing, we can take a closer look. Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Chapin3

Post by Chapin3 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 pm

I mean the graph for balls and strikes used during the game. It is the one used to record location for each pitch. I record a ball or strike the put the location on the graph. After 10 pitch or so, I push the button to show all the location (on the same screen during the game with the little button on the right of the graph), but it does not show any of the pitch locations that had been recorded. It did work, then it stopped working. I have created games to test it a few times, and it just wont record the locations.

It does not show any of the pitching locations even in the pdf scorecard. The stats are there just not the speckle graph locations
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 pm

If you could export your database to us, we would like to take a look to see what might be causing this.

You can export from the Options menu, Export. After getting a Success message, please email your customer ID (bottom left of Export menu) to support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false and let us know which game you are seeing this issue with.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs