Doubled In Game Stats

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
pmdaniels

Doubled In Game Stats

Post by pmdaniels » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 pm

I had a situation where after 3 innings, I exited back to the team manager, looked at the overall team stats for the season, then went back in to continue the game in progress. From that point forward, each batter showed double the plate appearances with double the activity.

Example: Player gets a double the 1st time up and walks the 2nd time up. In their previous plate appearances, it shows Double, Walk, Double, Walk even though they were only up 2 times.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Doubled In Game Stats

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm

We have seen that issue before, and exiting the app and re-entering should restore things to normal. All data in the database is actually stored correctly.

We have been unable to repeat the issue consistently, but at this point, believe it may be low memory related.

Please see the question about "strange behavior" here:

Seeing Strange Behavior?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
kbhom

Re: Doubled In Game Stats

Post by kbhom » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:02 am

I have also run across this issue. As noted, turning off the device completely and restarting seems to correct the problem. No data appears to be missing.