blank pitching chart in scorecard

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
hiker1014

blank pitching chart in scorecard

Post by hiker1014 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:24 am

I charted all the pitches for both teams during a game. Afterwards, the pitching chart for the home team was blank. I verified in the pitch-by-pitch account that the pitches were charted. I even attempted 3 different times to email the game stats package; one of which did have both pitching charts properly populated. But, that success was an anomaly. I tried to view the scorecard many times and never again have I seen the home team's pitches charted. The stats seem right and the pitch-by-pitch accounting seems correct as well.

A little frustrating but not catastrophic.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: blank pitching chart in scorecard

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 am

If you can export your database to us, and email us your customer ID, we can take a look. Our email address is support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false, and the Export option and your customer ID are on the Options screen.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
hiker1014

Re: blank pitching chart in scorecard

Post by hiker1014 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:58 am

Per your request, I've exported the data and sent my Customer ID via email. FYI, I've since scored another game and did not experience the problem. Go figure.

Thanks.
S.