Spray chart not matching stats

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Musial

Spray chart not matching stats

Post by Musial » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:34 pm

At an MLB game today, I started to have issues with the spray chart view for the batter. After the first batter made his second plate appearance, the spray chart showed him having four at bats. This also showed up in the text info above the players name. After the third AB, it showed the batter with six ABs. I checked the stats and they were correct. I guess my biggest issue was that I was showing off the program to some people questioning what I was doing. Did I get something wrong?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Spray chart not matching stats

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:06 pm

We have seen that happen in low memory situations... if it ever happens to you, you can exit the app and go back in, and everything will be normal again.

To ensure memory issues do not occur on your device, it is a good practice to occassionally do a "hard reset" - press and hold the power button until you get the message to "slide to turn off the device". Go ahead and slide that button, then power your device back on.

Memory leaks can happen from any application, and over time, those leaks build up and start to effect all running application (even the ones that don't have leaks).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs