Crash on requestf Game & Team stats

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
FrankfortKy_Coach

Crash on requestf Game & Team stats

Post by FrankfortKy_Coach » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Dear iScore,

I am currently using version 1.65.08 of iScore Baseball.

The other day I was looking at my teams over all stats for the season so far.
An noticed that one of my kids was missing a count of a game for his stats.
I then went about looking at each of my games to see which game did not register him as playing.
I found the game to be my 5/19/09 Whitaker Bank at VFW to be the game that was missing his count for the game although it did have his two walks recorded for him and no position (I have not been recording every outfield substitution). {He is also the last batter in our lineup for VFW}
I thought it may be because he did not have a position noted for himself in the game.
So, I went to the actual game in "Score a Game" and clicked the UNDO button for the last batter {which happen to be our team} then went to the LINEUP area and assigned him one of the out field positions along with the other play that was missing a position for that game. Hit SAVE and then put the last strike back in for the game.

Now when I go to look at that game or my over all team stats for VFW that application crashes.

I am guessing that I have corrupted the data in some fashion.
So I have Exported my data at about 6:55 PM EST to you to look over and if possible to correct.

My Customer ID is A1EF928460

Thanks,
FrankfortKY_Coach
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Crash on requestf Game & Team stats

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:24 pm

We will take a look... if you can send us an email at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false, it will give us a better way to help you directly with your specific issue.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs