iscorecast starting lineup

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
quietman

iscorecast starting lineup

Post by quietman » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 am

When I play the scorecast of our latest game it shows the wrong starting line up for the visiting team, even though everything is right on my droid and on the website, stats etc. are all correct. No amount of exporting/syncing has had any effect...

ideas?
OhioTex

Re: iscorecast starting lineup

Post by OhioTex » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 am

#1) do you have a "f" final in your game score board in game manager listing? if not go into your game and "misc> end game"

#2) re synch your iscore cast (game manager > select game> scroll to bottom, iscore cast sych)

#3) re verify your starting line up on your device and compare to iscorecast? (on hand held verify your starting line up through pitch by pitch (game manager > select game> pitch by pitch > game starts > starting line up edit) any difference to what is on iscorecast now?
quietman

Re: iscorecast starting lineup

Post by quietman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Thanks OT.. I had done everything you mentioned a couple of times, to no avail, and had not heard from anyone else. Happily someone at FTM fixed whatever was wrong, and now it is all good!

jR