Game shows as "Scheduled" - "Game has not yet Started"

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
TorpedoJuice

Game shows as "Scheduled" - "Game has not yet Started"

Post by TorpedoJuice » Wed May 27, 2009 11:00 am

I needed to enter some games from earlier in the season (prior to having iScore)...so a few days ago (05/20) I entered a game we played from 3/24/09. (I also entered several other games)

Went through the "score a game"...option...entered the results...and then went into Game Manager and changed the date from 5/20/09...to 3/24/09.

It allowed for the date change, however, whenever I go into "Score a Game"...the 3/24/09 game is at the top. In addition when going into "Game Manager" the 3/24/09 game is also at the top and shows "Scheduled"

It appears that one of the new features of 1.65.08 is that within the Game Info section it shows the game dates. For every other game I have scored...it shows the Start Date and the End Date...but for the 3/24/09 game it shows "Game has not yet started".

Any ideas?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Game shows as "Scheduled" - "Game has not yet Started"

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 27, 2009 12:47 pm

If you exit out of iScore and go back in, the list should update with the updated start and end dates for your game.

It looks like we have an issue where the "Game Manager" list is not updating when start/end dates are updated. We will address this in the next release. The data is actually updated, but will not be seen until you exit and go back in.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Chris

Post by Chris » Fri May 29, 2009 6:52 am

I also score lots of games after the fact as I'm the "keeper of the stats" for my son's team but others sometimes do the actual scoring in a manual book. So I end up entering lots of games later.

I have one game listed as "Scheduled" in game manager and I've been back and forth into iScore many times since. With the new release, I tried to update the Game Dates. It lists "Game has not started" in the spot where the start time would be and the end time is empty. iScore will not let me update these fields as it will with every other game.

So, I decided to go into "Score A Game". I correctly saw "Game Over" when I reached the diamond data entry screen. After checking out the last play of the game, I hit "Undo" and reentered the last play. Now, when I view the game in Game Manager, instead of saying "Scheduled", it shows only the end time (date/time I reentered the last play). However, when viewing the Game Dates, they remain the same as before and I still can't update them.

Any suggestions?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri May 29, 2009 10:04 am

If you can export your database to us, we would like to take a look. Go to Options menu, Click export, and email us your customer ID (bottom left of Options screen) to support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false. Let us know which game is having the trouble, and what the start date/time should be.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs