Crash using Team Swap

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
caronna

Crash using Team Swap

Post by caronna » Thu May 21, 2009 8:54 pm

After creating a New Game (and before I started Play) I realized that I had the Home & Visitor teams incorrect. Everytime I tried to Swap using Team Swap, the iScore app crashes.

I ended up just creating a new game and deleting the original.

I have v1.60.42.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Crash using Team Swap

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm

We found an issue that causes Swap to sometimes fail as you described, and that is fixed for v1.65 which was submitted to the App store a couple days ago, so we are anxiously awaiting approval of that.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
caronna

Post by caronna » Thu May 28, 2009 4:27 am

I had this problem occur again and in my efforts to try and remedy, I must have selected to Swap Lineups. I didn't notice this until after the game was over and now all of our player stats for that game are under the wrong team. This is frustrating.

Is there any way I can move/swap the team stats back to our team for that game? Anything that can be done would be appreciated.

I have upgraded to v1.65 and the problem appears to be fixed, but I'm still left with this problem from that game.

Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 28, 2009 9:26 am

If you export your database to us (Options, Export), and send us an email to support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false with your customer ID (bottom left of Options screen), we can probably switch the teams back for you. Include in your email what happened, and which game needs to be swapped.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs