in play options

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
cindyb

in play options

Post by cindyb » Thu May 21, 2009 7:55 pm

just downloaded the application and trying to get familiar with everything. When selecting "in play" no options appear on my screen and the application locks up. Is there an easy fix for this?
jdonato

Re: in play options

Post by jdonato » Thu May 21, 2009 8:01 pm

That is strange...

Can you give a little more information about your setup (# of players, stage of the game, if you can repeat it everytime, how you recover from lockup)? Any additional info could help us fellow users try to help you.
cindyb

Post by cindyb » Thu May 21, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm using 9 players and the problem is occuring on the first entry of the game. I'm using last nights game info to load into iscore. First batter grounded out to first. When I select "in play" no options appear the the app locks up. I have to exit out and then go back into it. The same thing is happening after 2 strikes are recorded I just wonder if this downloaded correctly. Anyway to uninstall and start over?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 21, 2009 8:20 pm

@cindyb - Is it possible you are using a version of the iPhone operating system prior to 2.2? We have had customers report issues like this when using 2.1 or 2.0, and when they upgrade to 2.2, things work fine. (Used to be black screen right when the App starts if you had 2.0 or 2.1, but with iScore 1.60, it lets you into the app but crashes in different spots). We have a note in the description that 2.2 is required.

You can upgrade to the latest OS version by connecting your device to iTunes, and clicking "Check for updates" (or similar button).

You can check your OS version by clicking the Settings icon on your device, then click the General option, then click About. One of the items listed will be version. Mine currently says 2.2.1 (5H11).

Please respond back letting us know if this was the issue. If it was not, we can work through it further with you.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
cindyb

Post by cindyb » Thu May 21, 2009 8:36 pm

well that may be the problem. Mine is version 2.1. Let me try and upgrade this thing and I'll let you know if it works or not. Thanks for the help as I'm a computer illiterate when it comes to things like this. This phone is WAY smarter than I am.........
cherrybomb

Post by cherrybomb » Sat May 23, 2009 5:21 am

cindyb wrote:This phone is WAY smarter than I am.........
:lol: I've never thought of it that way, but that works.