Pitch count off on old games

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
NationalsCoach

Pitch count off on old games

Post by NationalsCoach » Thu May 21, 2009 5:35 am

I have upgraded to the latest version and have an issue with one of my prior games. The pitch count for each of my three pitchers shows to be cumulative for that game. Example Pitcher 1 threw 40 pitches, pitcher 2 threw 30, and pitcher 3 threw 25.

When I look at the stats, pitcher 1 shows 40, pitcher 2 shows 70, and pitcher 3 shows 95.

Thoughts? I thought I did the substitutions correctly, but I can't look at the scorecard due to the fielder's choice run score error (which I will be exporting today).
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Pitch count off on old games

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 21, 2009 6:47 am

When you export your database to us for the Fielder's Choice, please mention the pitcher issue with specifically which data we should look at when you send us an email, and we will see what is going on.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
NationalsCoach

Post by NationalsCoach » Thu May 21, 2009 7:18 am

File exported - not sure how you'll recognize which one it is. Team name is Nationals with Lowry as Head Coach.

The game in question is the 4/24 game. The pitching order was Cotten (45 pitches), Vaughn (52 pitches), Koudelka (42 pitches). It shows Cotten 45, Vaughn 97, and Koudleka 139.

I believe it's that same game where I have the FC error. All I know is that when I try to look at that scorecard, the app shuts down.

Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 21, 2009 7:29 am

Can you please email us your customer ID (bottom left of Options screen) to support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs