Editing Game titles

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
jdonato

Editing Game titles

Post by jdonato » Wed May 20, 2009 11:08 am

Hi all

When creating a game and trying to edit titles (to change date, for example), the standard "magnifying glass" effect to reposition the text cursor only happens once. If I misplace the cursor, there is no way of activating the magnifying glass again, unless I quit the program.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Editing Game titles

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 20, 2009 11:20 am

We will look into what is causing this and get it fixed for an upcoming release. You can also edit the name of the game within Game Manager after the fact, so if something does not go right when creating the game, open the game in Game Manager, and click the name of the game and you can edit it there.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jdonato

Post by jdonato » Wed May 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Thanks for the tip!

It works as I expect it to in the Game Manager.
jdonato

Post by jdonato » Thu May 21, 2009 9:12 am

Just an update and more info on this issue.

Encountered same problem of not being able to use the magnifying glass to accurately position the cursor for editing. Decided to let it go and just edit it in the Game Manager. And, surprise, I could not do it. The Magn. glass did not appear there either. Seems that once the bug is encountered, it impedes the feature to work across the app.

Exiting the app resets the mag glass and I could use it again when i got back in the Game Manager.

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 21, 2009 9:17 am

We will look into the issue with the magnifying glass for an upcoming release. Thanks.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs