pitching changes

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
CoachBob

pitching changes

Post by CoachBob » Tue May 19, 2009 5:28 pm

I still have trouble with my pitching stats. For some reason, the pitcher I have recorded in my default lineup gets credited with innings he didnt pitch. Also, I think you guys were going to address the double switch with the high school dh spot. This is what we were trying to do, but couldnt in yesterdays game. We were dhing for our rightfielder (high school baseball allows you to dh for any position). This means 10 players are playing but only 9 are hitting. In the 5th inning, I did a double switch because I didnt want my new pitcher to have to hit. I therefore put him into the rightfielders spot( the spot being dh'd for) and put a new player in rightfield and put him into the previous pitchers spot in the order. Does that make sense?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: pitching changes

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 19, 2009 6:09 pm

We are hoping to add the DP/Flex capabilities to version 1.70. We are going to be putting out a patch either today or tomorrow to address some of the quick hit issues customers found in the recent release (incorrectly scored Fielder's Choices for example), but then our focus is on the 1.70 release.

The only thing we can think of that could potentially cause pitchers to have the wrong pitch counts is if changes were made in the Lineup screen after the game started. This can cause some things that are not so obvious. I understand why people would be tempted to use that as a way to perform substitutions, but changes to Lineup do not store the same way that actual substititutions do, and it can cause issues.

We are working hard to get 1.70 out as quickly as possible.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs