Problem with batch import of roster

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
BaumbasticHawg

Problem with batch import of roster

Post by BaumbasticHawg » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:31 am

I have been using the batch roster load for several years. It's time for college "fall ball" and I wanted to load the fall roster. In my spreadsheet I have the instructions to ensure that I load in the correct order. Copy roster and order as shown. (Chg S to B in Bats) FirstName LastName Jersey# Position Batting Bats Throws
For some reason, the jersey number is ignored and that messes up the remaining data. I've tried entering only names, I've converted the Jersey # field from text to number, I've put the number first. I get the same error each time.

The last name is loaded to the number field, first name to last name, # is ignored, all players are defaulted to R/R (bats/throws), and all are listed as batting (instead none batting).

I would be glad to post an image of the result, but my web site is not working right now, so I have no way to upload an image.