Multi-base error for batter-runner

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
ETBill

Multi-base error for batter-runner

Post by ETBill » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:05 pm

I had a situation where a 2-base error (as ruled by the official scorer) allowed the batter-runner to 2nd. A few innings later, that was changed to a double.

The only way I see to enter that initially (the error) is in play, error, what happened to runner? safe, second, same error. I presume that internally this is two separate events as discussed previously in some other threads, which means it can't subsequently be changed to a double (well, it could with undo/redo, but several innings worth of stuff is way too much to undo/redo), which ultimately means the fix is to manually edit the stats.

Is that correct, or is there some way to make the initial play a multi-base error (much like you can enter a double, triple, or HR). Or are there any plans for such a feature? (I realize there isn't much real estate for three additional options).

Thanks!
PetroGuy

Re: Multi-base error for batter-runner

Post by PetroGuy » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:45 am

You are correct as far as entering the error and final position of the baserunner. Unfortunately, you cannot change this later as you mentioned.
Check out the iScore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs