Export to iScore Central

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
WarrenBof

Export to iScore Central

Post by WarrenBof » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:20 pm

For the last couple of days I have been unable to export my data. Instead of a successful export, I receive an export result message saying, "Export Failed."

I done it successfully in past years and several times this year. This evening I tried unsuccessfilly more than 20 times.

An I (or my equipment) doing something wrong or you having problems?

I began working with iScore Baseball back on an iPhone 3 and this is the first time I've had any problems.
WarrenBof

Re: Export to iScore Central

Post by WarrenBof » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:40 pm

Just after posting my question, I saw that you had just released an update. I installed it. The only difference is now I also receive more information about the failure - it looks like programming language and it dissappears before I can copy it.

After the update I am running Android version 4.81.417.
WarrenBof

Re: Export to iScore Central

Post by WarrenBof » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:10 pm

As Emily Latella might say, "Never mind."

I have been working with a beta version of an app by Duckduckgo that is supposed to block attempts to track my device by the apps I use.

It seems to interfere with my attempts to export my data. I disabled it for iScore and everything works as it should.

Sorry to bother you. Keep up the good work.