Issue emailing game link while scoring game on ipad

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
photojon

Issue emailing game link while scoring game on ipad

Post by photojon » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 am

Greetings! I am using an ipad with latest iOS (12.1.4). It is a wifi only ipad so I connect via Personal Hotspot to send out iscorecast. I email myself a link before the start of the game (while still at home with home wifi), and forward it to people who can follow the action. When I try using the button on the scoring screen to email the link, even through I am connected through the personal hotspot, the link does not get sent. I can text the link from the field and it works fine. I come home and my ipad is connected to home wifi and the emails go out. Not sure if this is an iscore or ipad settings issue but I haven't encountered this type of issue previous years (when I used the same ipad and tethered iphone). I have confirmed that I can send email from "the field". Thoughts on what to check? Thanks!
photojon

Re: Issue emailing game link while scoring game on ipad

Post by photojon » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:05 pm

I'm assuming that since I haven't had any replies to his that its working ok for others. Can anybody confirm that they can share the gamelink while scoring in the app on ipad? I can sms the link but email doesn't get sent.