Lineup refresh... HELP

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
jdonato

Lineup refresh... HELP

Post by jdonato » Mon May 18, 2009 7:11 pm

I need to substitute a player and he does not appears in the substitution screen!!!

I began the process of scoring a game. After entering batting lineup, I noticed that a bench player has been traded. I went to Team manager, deleted old player, added new one.

I went back to my game and began scoring. Now I am at the 9th inning and the new player is entering as a substitute, but he does not appear as an available player. The traded, deleted player still appears. Seems to me that the window is not refreshing from the current real lineup of the team.

How can I solve this. I hope I don't have to delete the game and begin scoring everything again.

One thing that I don't know if it will work is entering the game lineup and deleting the old player and adding the new one, but I don't want to mess up the statistics....

Please help.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Lineup refresh... HELP

Post by FTMSupport » Mon May 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Updates in Team Manager do not reflect in the Lineup for an existing game. You can add the new player in the Lineup, and then he should appear. We can not have the Team Manager reflect in the lineups because the lineups available from game to game will not always match Team Manager.

Think of Team Manager as the "default lineup" for a new game, but once a game is created, you must edit the lineup in that game.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs