v1.6 issues

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
dsore1218

v1.6 issues

Post by dsore1218 » Sun May 17, 2009 10:13 pm

1) Team Manager - Selected team, went to Roster. Added players to roster and tried to go back to do same for tomorrow's opponent. It would only go as far as the team page not back to the list of teams. Held center button down to exit program fully, restarted and it worked ok.

2) Team Manager - Added players but it would not exit back out to the team.

Both instances are in backing up through the screens, neither was repeatable in the exact same way but both happened in the same general way. I did reboot the entire phone between instances.

No answer needed, it is just a convenience issue that hopefully just happened to me but I did want to give you a heads up.

Love everything else about the new release. First use of it will be tomorrow at the DII semifinals in the San Joaquin Section in Sacramento.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: v1.6 issues

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Just tried on our devices here, and could not reproduce the issue. It sounds like you could not reproduce it either. If it happens again (or If anyone else has this happen), and you can post steps that can reproduce it, we would love to know about it so we can get it fixed.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
dsore1218

Post by dsore1218 » Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Just did it again although this time I added roster players and then tried to back out of it. The cancel button does not return, it stays on 'Back' but the title on the screen changes even though the screen doesn't.

It has gotta be my phone if you cannot reproduce it so I am going back to this morning's backup on my phone and then reinstall it.
dsore1218

Post by dsore1218 » Sun May 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Don't hate me. This might be a wad just not sure why it would be a wad.

Selected 'Score a game'. Selected tomorrow's game. On the Home Lineup I went in to add some players to the lineup that were call-ups from JV that I had added earlier in the team manager. I used the Add Player button and added the three callups. Then I clicked on Games. The title 'Home Lineup' changed to 'Select Game' and the arrow titled Games changed to Back but the screen stayed on the information that was there under Home Lineup. I could keep hitting back but it stayed the same at that point.

This may disappear after I reinstall but I just wanted you to know in case someone reported it. I still love the program and have 'influenced' six others to buy the software including some fans from our arch rivals. Good job on the software.