How do I delete the entire data base

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
phender

How do I delete the entire data base

Post by phender » Wed May 13, 2009 7:17 am

I want to delete all stats, roster, teams. I want to start fresh.

Everytime a delete a player it does not happen... I just want to clear everthing and start fresh...

Can anyone HELP?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: How do I delete the entire data base

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 am

If you are positive you want to do this, you can delete the application from your phone, and reinstall it. There is no recovering your data once you do this. Here are the steps:

To delete the application, hold your finger on the iScore icon until an "x" appears above each icon. Then click the "x". It will ask if you want to delete iScore (and also warns all data will be deleted). Click OK. It will ask if you want to rate iScore (which naturally you will want to give it 5 stars ;) ). After doing this, you can go back into the app store on your device, and download iScore again. You will click the "Buy" button, enter your password, and it will then say it sees you have already purchased the application, would you like to download again (there is no cost).

Doing this will start you off fresh with no data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs