RBI issue?

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
NationalsCoach

RBI issue?

Post by NationalsCoach » Sun May 10, 2009 7:31 am

I uploaded our most recent game - marked Nationals vs Opponent (5/9/09). Do you need other info to find the game?

In the second inning, our eighth batter hit a single and the 4th and 5th batters scored (on 3rd and 1st respectively). The scorecard shows them advancing to home with the mark of AB8. But neither the final game stats or the scorecard show the RBIs. There were no little dots on the scorecard and no RBIs on the stats. He should have gotten credit for the runs.

Thoughts?
NationalsCoach

Re: RBI issue?

Post by NationalsCoach » Sun May 10, 2009 7:40 am

I figured it out - I've been using held up when the runners score as opposed to advanced by batter. I would think the the held up button shouldn't be an option when the runner is Safe at Home.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 10, 2009 7:49 am

In the release that was posted last week (should be available this week --- free to all existing users as always), Held Up will count the same as "Advanced By Batter" for RBI calculations. This will be automatic, and will count for all games that have already been scored as well.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
akmolloy

Post by akmolloy » Tue May 12, 2009 5:51 pm

FTMSupport wrote:In the release that was posted last week (should be available this week --- free to all existing users as always), Held Up will count the same as "Advanced By Batter" for RBI calculations. This will be automatic, and will count for all games that have already been scored as well.

Thank you.
Awesome! Thanks for making it retroactive. I had been using held up as well and was very confused until I figured it out tonight.