Incorrect Pitch Count - Pitcher Re-entering

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
degrucca

Incorrect Pitch Count - Pitcher Re-entering

Post by degrucca » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Little League, Juniors, allows a pitcher remaining in the game, but moving to a different position, can return as a pitcher any time in the remainder of the game. The Game I scored on 6/9/10, had this situation come up. When the starting pitcher left the mound at the end of the 3rd inning, his pitch count was 63. The next pitcher came in and pitched the next 2 innings and left with a pitch count of 49. The orginal pitcher then re-enter in the 6th and pitched another 21 pitches.

Two things occurred; 1) when I made the defensive change of the pitchers, the pitcher coming back in had an incorrect pitch count of 16 (should have been 63). This pitcher completed the game pitching another 21 pitches. 2) the ptiching stats for the game are incorrect. It shows the first pitcher, who also returned with 88, but it should be 84. The second pitcher should total 49, but shows 44. Total pitches per the score sheet count up to 133 vs 132 in the summary of the two pitchers.

This occurred for the visiting team the LN4 Dodgers. I have emailed my customer ID, so you can review.