Missing Stats

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
igitur

Missing Stats

Post by igitur » Wed May 06, 2009 5:41 pm

I had a major crash on the iPhone today. It wasn't due to iScore, but I happened to lose the game I scored on Monday. I ended up having to swap out the phone for a new one. Unlucky for me, I did not back that game up into my computer. I'm probably trying to make it easier than it is, but since I emailed the stats and scorecard through your server, is there any way for me to get that information back into my new phone from the info you have, or will I have to reenter all the info in a mock game using the stats I have on paper? Thanks for not thinking me an idiot for having this strange request. I thought I'd ask. Just another reason to remember to back up and sync iScore after every game.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Missing Stats

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm

If you happened to use the Export button from within iScore (on the Options menu), then we would have a backup of your database and can restore it to your new device (that is one of the reasons we have it).

If all you did was email stats, then we may have the scorecard and stats HTML, but would not have your database.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs