Missing games and ALL LEAGUE Is enabled

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
kidglovs

Re: TIP - Check League Assignments, if data is missing...

Post by kidglovs » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:20 pm

I followed the instructions from the previous post and the player in question had not been deleted. I also checked to see if he was duplicated in order to merge, and he was not duplicated. I exported all data, logged in to the admin site and rebuilt the database..... Imported the data back to the device and checked again. Still no hit showing up. The app is simply not reporting anything for him at all for that game. I checked the player card and the game in question is not listed in his stats.

If I go back to the game and look at the pitch by pitch, it clearly shows "#22 -player name- hits a hard line drive for a singe" yet his "Varsity Stats" show no hits and zero batting average.

I know I can manually edit the stats and add the hit but that really defeats the purpose since the game shows the hit. It should generate into the stats. This is making me a little concerned that perhaps it has happened with other players/games. All leagues are correct for the player, team, and game...... I have attached the image from the pitch by pitch clearly showing a base hit for the player.

http://postimg.org/image/mxkzdw7o5/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:43 pm

If you can do an Export and email us the customer ID, and details of which game and player it is included in the email, we can take a look at your data. Send the email to support@iscoresports.com.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
metatnd

Post by metatnd » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 pm

We played in a tournament this past weekend. Played a team in pool play then again in bracket play. After we had advanced to the rematch, I attempted to create a new game. I was unable to because the team does not show up in team manager. I checked the league manager settings to make sure that "ALL" was selected. It was. Since I was in a hurry, I just created a new team. I thought that I would be able to merge the teams and rosters when I got home. However, the first team still does not show up on my iscorecentral database online, but the game does show up in our team's game history. Do you have any suggestions on what might have happened?

I think that when I created the team for the first game, something odd happened. I typed in the team name and chose their colors. Then I saved. When the team list page came up, there was a blank team name at the top with the colors that I had chosen and the team was at the bottom of the list without the colors. I edited the top one and used it. After the game, I deleted the bottom one before exporting. I made sure that the one I saved had the result of the game in the records tab. Not sure how that might have screwed things up, but thought you might know.

Keep up the good work!!!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 pm

It sounds like you deleted the team that you used when scoring the game.

You can follow the instructions at the following URL to undelete the team. You can then use Merge to combine the undeleted team with the other version of the team on your device.

http://iscoresports.com/baseball/kb/faq ... delete.php
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
metatnd

Post by metatnd » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:30 am

Yep. That fixed it....