Defensive players disappeared from field

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
CoachBob

Defensive players disappeared from field

Post by CoachBob » Tue May 05, 2009 8:03 am

Do you know what would cause the defensive players to disappear? In yesterdays game in the middle innings, all of our defensive players went blank and remained that way for the rest of the game. We also were unable to change pitchers in the 7th inning. When we tapped on the pitcher location it wouldnt give us Zyrkowski as an option to pitch (he was already in the game having pinch hit for the pitcher inthe bottom of the 6th and only the existing pitcher and all of the subs were on the list). Yesterdays box score also did not list the number of balls and strikes thrown even though they were entered. I exported so you can look if you have time.
bsweetser

Re: Defensive players disappeared from field

Post by bsweetser » Tue May 05, 2009 8:32 am

If the player was already in the lineup from the earlier substitution, could you select his name from the list and then choose P from the available positions? If P were not available, you might need to make the change to the person who was pitching first, I think.
CoachBob

Post by CoachBob » Tue May 05, 2009 9:44 am

We had actually already changed him using the lineup feature in the bottom of the 6th as he pinch hit for the previous pitcher which surprised me that he wasnt pitching when the new inning started. Im hoping the new release will address this because the pitching stats seem to be where the biggest problems are right now.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 05, 2009 9:56 am

We have seen this happen as well (the disappearing jersey numbers), but have not found steps to reproduce it consistently, so do not have a fix yet. If anyone has steps to reproduce it, we would love to hear from you.

The easy workaround if this ever happens is to exit out of the game, and go back in. Jersey numbers will reappear and everything will be back to normal.

If you have stats issues, please do export your database and send us an email with an example of a stat that is wrong and we will take a look (be sure to include your customer ID in the email).

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Cmconner

Post by Cmconner » Fri May 15, 2009 6:23 pm

I tried exiting the app and restarting, and the disappearing team still persisted. I even had a mystery invisible runner on third to deal with.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri May 15, 2009 11:53 pm

We would like to see your data if this is still happening.
Please export your database to us so we can take a look. Go to the Options menu, click export, and after getting a Success message, email us at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false with your Customer ID (bottom left of options screen).
Also include the name of the game that exhibits this behavior
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs