Rosters are switched in final scorecard and in stats

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
pmdaniels

Rosters are switched in final scorecard and in stats

Post by pmdaniels » Sat May 02, 2009 7:33 pm

I defined the two teams playing, then once I started the game, I had them backwards, so I used the switch teams option. I scored the rest of the game, and at completion I went back to look at the stats, and the teams are backwards. The opposing team shows up as the home team.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Rosters are switched in final scorecard and in stats

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Sorry for the confusion. The Swap button in the Lineup screen is not a switch teams button, its a swap lineups button. We added this button back before Team Manager even existed when creating teams was done in the lineup screen. This button has become less useful since then and should actually ask when you click it whether you want to swap lineups or swap the home and visitor team. Until we have this fixed, if you assigned the teams incorrectly to home and visitor you should create a new game.
Sorry again for the confusion
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
RoundingThird

Re: Rosters are switched in final scorecard and in stats

Post by RoundingThird » Tue May 05, 2009 7:53 am

On another note with swap, I used this when we had a game and teams got confused as to whom was home. (someone messed up schedule) The game looked good however, when I went to our team and looked at team stats the other teams players showed up in our team stats. I just printed out game and deleted it and reentered and all was well, but thought I'd let you know about the bug.