Twitter connection and Scoreboards

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
hectorcrpr

Twitter connection and Scoreboards

Post by hectorcrpr » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 am

I'm using an iPad Pro, and when I tried to change the Twitter account to send messages about the game, the system returns an error not recognizing the account... is there a problem with this feature? The user and pass are correct.

Also, I'm having problems with the Scoreboards feature. When I export the newly created games, they are not showing in the embedded widget in my website...
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Twitter connection and Scoreboards

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:47 am

The Twittercast feature was broken when Twitter changed the API. We will be fixing it in a future update. In the meantime, the iScorecasts are a great way to follow the games live and provide much more information on than the Twittercast ever could.

With the scoreboards, the games will show up on the scoreboard when the scorecast is updated. You can choose the iScorecast Synchronize option in Game Manager for a game if you want it to appear on the scoreboard prior to actually scoring the game with iScorecast enabled.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
hectorcrpr

Post by hectorcrpr » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:53 am

Thanks for the response... So, i have to manually syncronize each game to appear before the beginning of it?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:36 am

It will automatically appear on the Scoreboard when you begin scoring. If you want it to appear prior to the start of scoring, you would have to do the Synchronize option for the game to send it up to the scorecast server.
hectorcrpr

Post by hectorcrpr » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:41 am

I just did it with the first two games, and nothing appears....
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:55 pm

Then it sounds like maybe your scoreboard is not set up for the right date range? or the right teams? or the right device? When creating a scoreboard there are several filters you can use to tell it which games to display. There is also a 5 minute cache period on the embedded scoreboards.