emailing scorecard

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
igitur

emailing scorecard

Post by igitur » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Have tried a number of times to email scorecard of our first game with few good results. First attempt, couldn't open scorecard without app crashing. First email attempt indicated unsuccessful. Second attempt indicated success, but no reception of email on other end. Emailing of statistics seems to be working, even tho I got same unsuccessful/successful message before email got through. I'm assuming emails are all routing through iscore@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false. Am I correct? If so, there appears to be some kind of glitch in the mailing of scorecards. Also, have crashed app a second time by merely trying to access scorecard. Restart of iPhone did not help. Please advise.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: emailing scorecard

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Yes, emails will always come from "iscore@fasterthanmonkeys.com", so (for other readers), make sure that email is not blocked by SPAM redirectors, etc. It sounds like that is not the issue you have had as you have successfully received stats.

Another difference with the scorecard is it has an attachment (PDF file for the scorecard). Make sure your email servers are not set to reject emails with attachments (some do this as a safety measure against viruses).

If you can upload your database to us (Options from main screen, then click Export), and email us after that is done successfully with your Customer ID (bottom left corner of Options screen), we will take a look at your database to see if we can identify why you are seeing crashes.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs