iScore MUST add support for syncing across devices (future feature request)

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
_david_aaron

iScore MUST add support for syncing across devices (future feature request)

Post by _david_aaron » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:12 pm

iScore is a great app, in many ways very well designed, certainly the best option out there among baseball scorekeeping apps. However, the fact that there is no way to automatically sync data across your registered devices is inexplicable. The current existing options for transferring data between devices are:

- the Data Sharing option, which asks me to "map" certain information from one device to the other; this is time consuming, and more importantly, incomplete
- the "Transfer All Data" process, which involves an excessive number of steps, including having to export data from both devices involved, as well as log into my.iscorecentral.com

All I want is to be able to easily sync the data from one of my registered devices to my other registered device. Any modern app today will support automatic syncing between devices. iScore runs the risk of becoming obsolete if it can't provide this feature.