iScore Central keeps popping the premium offer

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
tsduke

iScore Central keeps popping the premium offer

Post by tsduke » Sat May 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Nobody can follow our game now as it keeps popping the offer to pay for iScore Central Premium.

I thought premium was NOT required, what's the deal?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore Central keeps popping the premium offer

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 21, 2016 5:45 pm

In order to allow more teams to enjoy iScore and more games to be scored, we recently published a free version of iScore baseball, which previously cost $9.99. While changing the model on iScore Central is certainly a major change too, which we understand not all users will appreciate, we believe we are still offering great products at a tremendous value for our users, especially with the transition of iScore Baseball to free. Furthermore, please know that we are also investing a great deal in our products and there will be a lot more great stuff to come in the months ahead. Our commitment to those great products for players, coaches, parents, and fans alike is the heart of what we are about.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Khuffmom

Post by Khuffmom » Sun May 22, 2016 8:43 am

So now rather than a team paying $9.99, you're making each family pay $4.99 annually. That's a nice jump in profit for iscore. I'm really not impressed with this change . We have used iscore for the last 3-4 summers and with no warning all I can get is the score and the upgrade to premium. Incredibly disappointing.
LI0DNH0

Post by LI0DNH0 » Wed May 25, 2016 7:52 pm

I echo the dislike on this new policy - no warning what so ever and now I have to tell parents and grandparents they have to pay - this is no different than your competition and the main reason I defended using iScore over Game Changer - as this display of the stats for fans was free.

Having no notice on this is absolutely not right and I would encourage you to re-think this decision and to postpone until next year - we just ended high school season and now are entering summer American Legion season.

Having each family pay the money is a big money grab and I am very disappointed in this decision.

Perhaps what you should do is have an annual subscription for the product ($9.99) and return to the fan access back to free.

Not happy!

Doug
Kjlautz

Post by Kjlautz » Thu May 26, 2016 8:15 am

Definitely does not make me happy. Why does it give you the option of NOT NOW if it is not going to work if you this this?? Also Khuffmom it is $4.99 per family every 3 months, not annually for little league baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least GameChanger doesn't gouge you like this.
vawlk

Post by vawlk » Fri May 27, 2016 7:08 pm

My fans are also complaining about this. The android users are still able to watch but the iOS users get the premium.

I pay $20 for the website. I wouldn't be against paying more for the site but let my families watch without annoyances. Say $35 for website plus iscore central access. Then charge the $4.99 if they want to see more than just the game like stats, audio, photos, etc. At least give us several different options.

Changing this in the middle of the season is not cool.
bobjackson

Post by bobjackson » Sat May 28, 2016 6:45 am

This was the #1 reason our team chose iScore over Game Changer. We are the only team currently using iScore (even though many are planning on potentially changing). Not a good idea, especially without any sort of warning. Hopefully you will rethink this one!
Majik421

Post by Majik421 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:40 pm

This is probably the worst decision iScore could have made. I have used this app for 4 years now. You are going to push loyal users to switch to game changer. I am definitely considering it now. This is outrageous to expect families to pay this fee. This was the number one reason I used iScore so parents and grandparents that couldn't make the games could watch the live scoring. If this doesn't change, I will be urging others to check out the competition.
LarryKoch

Post by LarryKoch » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:34 pm

It's not just $4.99 per family, it's $4.99 per device. I have families that have both mother and father, grandmother and grandfather all following on their own iphones. This means it will cost them $20 for 3 months. Not good. I really like iScore and have used it for at least 5 years. I hate to switch to GameChanger but I imagine I will be forced to. I know my parents are not going to pop for $5 per device.
LarryKoch

Post by LarryKoch » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:51 pm

You are bordering on false advertising when you show a popup advertising the iScore Central app being free and then charge to use it. Are you purposely deceiving the public or am I missing something?