Leagues and missing games/stats

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
fgyankees

Leagues and missing games/stats

Post by fgyankees » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Last year, my team was the Blues Baseball. This year we changed organizations to the Knights. We kept all of our players and added a few. My Admin User# has remained the same as well as the device (iPad Air 2) for both teams.

I paid the $19 last year to build a Blues website to track stats and games with the other coaches. I have also paid the $19 to build a site for the Knights. I create a separate league for every tourney we play. Last year the league functionality for the Blues site worked flawlessly. It is also working very well for the tourneys the Knights have played this fall.

So here is my problem. I went back to last season and created a league for the entire season, "Blues 2015", and changed each game last year to the new "Blues 2015" league. While all the games remain on my iPad, all the games from last season have vanished. On the website from the league dropdown, I can see the newly created leagues including Blues 2015 however there are no games or stats for the Blues 2015 league. Make sense?

Please advise as to what I am missing or doing wrong. I renewed the Blues website. Coincidentally, the Blues and Knights website show the same data, i.e. the games we played this fall but none from last year.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Leagues and missing games/stats

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Did you create a new TEAM in iScore for the Blues vs the Knights? It sounds like you have both websites associated with the same TEAM right now, and they should probably each be associated with different teams.

You can change the team associated with a website by following the instructions here:

http://iscoresports.com/baseball/kb/faq ... ewteam.php
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
fgyankees

Post by fgyankees » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:20 pm

I see both the Blues and Knights websites and each are tied to the same device/user.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:45 pm

If they are showing the exact same data, that would mean they are pointing to the same team in your account and the link we sent describes how to change that.

If that link is not helping, please email the customer ID of your device, and the URLs of the websites to support@iscoresports.com, and we will take a look to see what we find.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
fgyankees

Post by fgyankees » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:12 am

FTMSupport wrote:If they are showing the exact same data, that would mean they are pointing to the same team in your account and the link we sent describes how to change that.

If that link is not helping, please email the customer ID of your device, and the URLs of the websites to support@iscoresports.com, and we will take a look to see what we find.
Will do and thanks.