Kyle Schwarber and more

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
bill0212

Kyle Schwarber and more

Post by bill0212 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:44 am

Can you tell me why everyday when I download MLB updates. Kyle Schwarber appears as a right handed batter. i have to change him to left handed batter daily.

As I daily score Cubs games on my Ipad, it would be nice if you would add the current batting average and home run and RBI totals and for pitchers W, L, Saves and ERA. Add to the opening screen. It seems on the Ipad there would be room.

Finally, once I play a team against the Cubs from that point on if you click on the players card it shows just his stats against the Cubs. Is there a way to change that?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Kyle Schwarber and more

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Our stats provider (stats.com) is not currently providing the handedness of the batters. We hope they will rectify this soon.

We get the request occasionally for having stats on the main scoring screen, but keep in mind that iScore is at its core a scorekeeper, and showing those statistics do not actually change the scorekeeping activity. We understand it may be nice to see that as information, but it does not impact scorekeeping which is what we use as the focus when prioritizing feature requests.

You can view the "flip side" of the player card to see a link to the MLB players on SI.com which has a lot of extra detail for the players.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs