Cannot Receive E-mails

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
atsgsu01

Re: Cannot Receive E-mails

Post by atsgsu01 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:25 am

Same issue here with the update of IOS 8.2. I'm not using a yahoo but using my work email. Added the "DONOT REPLY...email" to my safe list, still not working. Worked 100% perfect until I downloaded IOS 8.2 yesterday.
Haveman97

Post by Haveman97 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:25 pm

yeah, it's working for me now and I'm on 8.2
dseries60

Post by dseries60 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:07 am

I have the same problem on Android V5.1. I am running the latest version of iScore and have tried all of the suggested work arounds. Team stats and Game stats sent via email works fine sending to gmail, yahoo, etc. Sending player stats fail to all email addresses. The email says it was sent, but never arrives. Sending player stats last season worked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Haveman97

Post by Haveman97 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:43 am

dseries60 wrote:I have the same problem on Android V5.1. I am running the latest version of iScore and have tried all of the suggested work arounds. Team stats and Game stats sent via email works fine sending to gmail, yahoo, etc. Sending player stats fail to all email addresses. The email says it was sent, but never arrives. Sending player stats last season worked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
I had a similar issue a while back. I can't exactly remember how worked around it. I want to say that I was trying to email player stats via Team Manager route, but it wasn't working. But if I went through Player Manager route, it would. I could be wrong and this could be a totally different issue all together, but try that.
dseries60

Post by dseries60 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:48 am

Haveman97 wrote:
dseries60 wrote:I have the same problem on Android V5.1. I am running the latest version of iScore and have tried all of the suggested work arounds. Team stats and Game stats sent via email works fine sending to gmail, yahoo, etc. Sending player stats fail to all email addresses. The email says it was sent, but never arrives. Sending player stats last season worked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
I had a similar issue a while back. I can't exactly remember how worked around it. I want to say that I was trying to email player stats via Team Manager route, but it wasn't working. But if I went through Player Manager route, it would. I could be wrong and this could be a totally different issue all together, but try that.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have tried sending the player stats from within Team manager and the player manager. They both say the email was sent but nothing arrives.. Strange that game and team stats are sent fine without issue.

I have a support ticket opened with iScore support, hopefully they can identify the issue.

Thanks!
dseries60

Post by dseries60 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:47 am

Iscore support resolved the issue. Sending player stats is now working.

Thanks iScore for a great product and support!