Outside access to iscorecentral game play-by-play

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Burr22

Outside access to iscorecentral game play-by-play

Post by Burr22 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:17 am

Will people who can't be able to attend games be able to follow the game play-by-play via the iscorecentral web page without knowing the username and password to log in? Also, is there a widget that goes with this to follow games from the internet?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Outside access to iscorecentral game play-by-play

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:44 am

http://my.iscorecentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is intended as an Administrative Website only, not for use by the public. You are free to copy any data you want from there to a public server, but it is not intended to be a public server itself.

The iScorecasts are available for the public at http://iscorecast.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. When you enable the iScorecast functionality, this is how you enable people to follow games over the internet. To do this, go to Options -> i-Scorecast on your device, and it will give you instructions on how to get to the iScorecast site. To use it, make sure to turn it ON, and if you have an internet connection while scoring, the data is sent to the iScorecast server in real time for people to watch. You can also send iScorecast games up to the server after the fact by going to Game Manager, selecting your game, and then using i-Scorecast Synchronize to send the game data up to the server.

In addition, we have the "Twittercast" functionality which allows you to send period game update Tweets if you have a Twitter account. This is another way for people to keep up with the action of the game.

In addition to all of the above, we have an optional Team Website that you can create that is intended for public viewing. If you don't feel like copying all the data we provide to your own servers for public viewing, the team websites are an incredibly easy way to automatically update all of the latest information automatically when a game is over. Just Export from your device, and your Team Website is automatically updated.
seahawks51

Post by seahawks51 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

One thing my parents have brought up is when they go to iscore to watch the game
when it first pops up it shows the result of the game before they watch it. I
am sending it to iscore after the game due to no internet at field. Am i doing something
wrong, is there any way for my parents not to be spoiled before watching the game.
Thanks, great app.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 pm

there is an old trick from many threads ago..

add &replay=1
to the end of your URL link,... it forces the game to start at the beginning..

try that