Roster Numbers not showing properly in player list on Androi

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Eddie38

Roster Numbers not showing properly in player list on Androi

Post by Eddie38 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:07 pm

HELP here ... it's a new season, I have new numbers put in for players on my phone (android version of iscore) but, while I see the names properly --- to the left where you SHOULD see the numbers of the jerseys it only shows properly the single digit numbers ... if a player is, say, #24 is shows as blank or "0" ... since the numbers are how we identify until we get to know the 20 kids in the program this is VERY tough for figuring out who is where when substitutions are made. Is there some setting or something I can do to be sure this shows properly? I'm guessing it is a problem on my end somehow not the program but since I can't find anyone else complaining ... maybe it is me. Everything else is fine and they show up when I plug them in the field but it's forcing me to pick players by name instead of number.

HELP!

Thanks, as always. I don't have this issue on the ipad but I have an iPad1 and it has been zapped for uploading by apple (not enough memory) and by you guys for data sharing. So I am forced to compromise on my android phone.

E
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Roster Numbers not showing properly in player list on An

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:59 am

This happens when you set your fonts on the Android to Large instead of normal size. The screens are all designed around normal size fonts. You can change this in settings on your Android device.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs