e-mail problem

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Steelyman

e-mail problem

Post by Steelyman » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 am

iScore is great but ever since I updated, I can't send my game results in an e-mail. Message says "unable to send at this time" What can I do?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: e-mail problem

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi Steelyman -

The only thing that really changed with email is what the return address will be. It is now "DoNotReply@iscorecentral.com".

If you are getting an "unable to send at this time" message, it is likely one of two things:

1. Network connectivity. You must be connected to the internet to send emails. This means WiFi for the iPod Touch, and Wifi, 3G, or Edge for the iPhone.

2. We recently found an issue where if you try and send an email for a game that has not started, or a game that has only had pitches thrown to one team, it will fail. There must be at least one pitch thrown to each team before the emails can be sent. This is fixed for our next release.

Thank you.
Stadtusquo

Post by Stadtusquo » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi.... Maybe it's my "Novice" ability with iScore, but....
I noticed when I want to email a Game, I have to type in an email INSTEAD of the iPhone pulling them from my contacts as I enter letters. Is there a way to eliminate me going back to my contacts and copy/paste their email?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:24 pm

iScore is not integrated with contacts. Email will store the last email address that was used and multiple email addresses can be specified by seperating them with commas.
mboyd88201

Post by mboyd88201 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 pm

I am new to iScore, finaly did my first full game. It was a 10 run in 5 innings. I ended the game. when i email the score sheet the visitors are jumbled and the home has no players names in it. What did i do wrong? Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Any change you are using GMail and trying to view using the built in PDF viewer there? If so, try actually downloading the PDF and viewing on your computer... it should work fine when viewed with Adobe Acrobat as opposed to the GMail viewer.

If that is not the case, if you can forward it to us at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com, we can take a look to see what may be causing the issue.

Thank you.
mboyd88201

Post by mboyd88201 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 pm

how do i download it to my computer, that is what i am trying to do and the only way i found was to email it. by the way i was not using Gmail i was using outlook and i also have adobe pro. Thanks for the quick response. Mark
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Your email program should allow you to download the PDF to your computer. If you can forward the email that iScore sent you to us at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com, we can verify whether the PDF is valid, or if something else is going on.

Thank you.