This bug existed over 10 years ago and after scoring a game for the first time since then yesterday I'm shocked to see it still exists.
Our opponent had a pitching change that I didn't realize until the first two at-bats were completed. I went into the play editor to put the pitcher in, and the live pitch count continued to add up as if he was the original pitcher. The pitch count at the end of the game was correct, so this is just a live pitch count bug.
If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1