If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:16 am
This sounds like good news - thank you! Just so I'm clear when explaining this to my parents (sorry, but this is the level of detail I have to go to...):
1) viewing live games on iScorecast VIEWER is NO LONGER an option on Mobile Devices - you must use iScorecentral app (or "watch game within iScore Baseball)...correct?
2) Since all 3 of our teams have paid iScore Team websites - ANY fan that clicks on our game in iScorecentral (or through the Watch Game in iScore Baseball) will NOT need to pay any subscription fee to view play-by-play? Correct?
FTMSupport wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:54 pm
fyi... as of the new releases today (iScore Central v1.71 and iScore Baseball v5.107), any game for a team that has an iScore Team Website no longer requires an individual subscription to view in iScore Central and under Watch Game in iScore Baseball. There will be a little "unlocked" icon in the game listing indicating the games that can be watched without a subscription.
- Posts: 5165
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:48 am
- Location: Columbus OH
I appreciate the NEED to be explicit with parents..
Just so I'm clear when explaining this to my parents (sorry, but this is the level of detail I have to go to...):
A small tip i found helps.. I reference central viewer as iScore "Blue Icon App." .
- most parents and fans will want the "iScore Central Viewer" ( Blue App icon).
- scorekeepers would use the green or orange icon App.. -- Green for baseball, softball, Football, Soccer, Lacrosse and Orange for Basketball.