Android | Substituting Players Available Incomplete, also no Add button (future update task for Android)

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
PRP

Android | Substituting Players Available Incomplete, also no Add button (future update task for Android)

Post by PRP » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:39 pm

In Game Manager / Play mode and go to Substitute a player (doesn't matter if subbing batter, P, or fielder... When selection is made by touching player or number and getting the available players to the roster / line-up, ONLY the first 22 of the 25 players available appear. The final three players avaiable as set on the Team Roster do not appear. It's definitely the bottom three on the list that are always missing.

Also, next item, there is no ADD button on the Substitutions screen where the line-up of available players appears. (I've checked with other users and while they have different devices and platforms, they have an ADD button here. Not me.)

Finally, and this may be something with Android more than the App... screen rotation isn't working for some screens. For instance it works in Game Manager / Play mode but not on certain opening screens and interface screens along the way. And it's consistent. Some screens always rotate, like the Game Play screen, but the Roster in the two other Manager screens never rotate.

One item of note to my first issue. I can get the 23rd thru 25th players on the roster to appear in the Substitution ranks IF in the OPTIONS / Program Options / Screen Mode is set to "Small," but those final three players while Screen Mode is set to "Large" never appear.

Downloaded and have been using iScore for about four games in a Statistical League, 1933 Ballpark Baseball. Other managers are using iScore with success but not having issues I'm seeing.

I'm using: iSocre v 4.51.329 on Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 , SM-T810)
OhioTex

Re: Android | Substituting Players Available Incomplete, also no Add button

Post by OhioTex » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:09 am

I am sorry to say, both issues (not scrolling past 23rd player and no add button) would appear to be related to your specific Android tablet operating system (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 , SM-T810) . as evident by the "small vs large" screen option making it work as expected. This does not happen on all androids as you mentioned. the android manufacturers have less standardization than apple and as such a few issues like this crop up from time to time as noted elsewhere on this forum.

the developers will have to take note and see if / how they can address in a future update.

For now your workaround on large mode to add a player or reach the 23rd player on, you will first have to go into Misc > Starting line up, Add the player there or move player up in position, and then make the substitution. Sorry, very clunky i know.
I'm using: iSocre v 4.51.329 on Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 , SM-T810)
iScore Baseball/Softball
* FAQ http://iscoresports.com//baseball/support.php
* Updated Manual http://iscoresports.com/baseball/manual.php?gd=1
* Stat Formulas http://data.iscorecentral.com/legend.ph ... internal=1
PRP

Re: Android | Substituting Players Available Incomplete, also no Add button

Post by PRP » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Thank you for your consideration and the "workarounds."