MyStatsOnline Problem

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
rollsox2

MyStatsOnline Problem

Post by rollsox2 » Thu May 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello,

Recently I discovered mystatsonline and wanted to make my league I run on there. However, after filling out the team rosters and scheduling a game on the mystatsonline website, I go to Discover -> MyStatsOnline -> and log in successfully with my information and it still says "No Upcoming Games Found". Why is that? It's super frustrating, I've been trying to figure out what's wrong all night, but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: MyStatsOnline Problem

Post by FTMSupport » Fri May 29, 2015 8:02 am

We make a call to their system to get upcoming scheduled games. It is possible they are returning only a limited number of days worth of games (next 3 days, next 7 days, etc) so if your games are scheduled out further than that, they likely will not appear to until closer to game time. If you want to email your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com with a reminder you are trying to discover games from MyStatsOnline, we can check our server logs for your account to see what we can find.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs