export failed message?

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
tcddogs

export failed message?

Post by tcddogs » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:56 am

I'm getting the Unsuccessful..... Export Failed message yesterday & today while trying to export my data from my Ipad to the iScore server. The blue bar moves all the way across just like it does when the data goes through. The error message indicates I should check my internet connection but I'm not having any problem emailing team stats from iScore or doing anything else with my iPad (email, websites) so internet connectivity isn't the problem. I'm using an iPad and iScore version 4.51. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for your help
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: export failed message?

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:46 am

We just did an export from here with no issues, so it does not appear to be a server issue. Is it possible you are on a network that has firewall settings preventing the export from working? Can you try using a different WiFi network?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
tcddogs

Post by tcddogs » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Thanks for the quick response. Some additional info I should have posted initially....My last successful export was 10-15-14. I didn't change any wifi network or iPad settings but got the unsuccessful message when exporting 10-16. I installed the iScore upgrade this morning to 4.51. & continued to get the error message. I double checked my user id & password even though I didn't make any changes there either. Still getting that error message even though I have wifi/internet access on the iPad, that's what I'm using to post this message. Any help you can provide would be appreciated
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:00 pm

If you can email your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com, we can check our server logs to see if we can find any issues coming from your account.
tcddogs

Post by tcddogs » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:22 pm

I sent it to the support email address, thanks for your continued help
tcddogs

Post by tcddogs » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 am

Thank you guys for working several days to resolve my issue. I appreciate the extra efforts and the great job you did to communicate with me. iScore is a great product but your customer service is even better. Thanks again
jabaker74

Post by jabaker74 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:28 pm

I have been getting this same message for the last two days while trying to export. I have tried approx 5 times on two different wifi networks. It runs all the way to 99% and then says export failed. Just wondering if you can provde some assistance. Thanks as always.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:05 pm

If you email your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com we can check our server logs to see if there is any additional information available for your account.
jabaker74

Post by jabaker74 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Thank you I have emailed the details
jabaker74

Post by jabaker74 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:53 am

Hey thanks so much whatever you did worked. I really appreciate how fast you respond to requests and are always able to help.