League Listing out of Sync on Team Website

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
CSThunderCoach

League Listing out of Sync on Team Website

Post by CSThunderCoach » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:57 pm

From the "Games" page, Leagues 2013 16's & Fall Classic 2013 do not appear in the list of selectable leagues. However, they do appear in the list of leagues from the "Settings" page.
I can force the one of the two leagues above by making it the default in the "Settings" page, but it does not show in the list.
Any Ideas? I've cleared cache, closed/re-opened page, exported from the iPad a couple of times. What am I missing?
OhioTex

Re: League Listing out of Sync on Team Website

Post by OhioTex » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:37 pm

coach I know you know iscore well. so this may be a glich, but have you double checked on your hand held device in team manager, the missing leagues are assoicted with the team (then re export). ????
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 am

Definitely sounds like the league is not assigned to the Team in Team Manager on the device.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
CSThunderCoach

Post by CSThunderCoach » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 am

@OhioTex
One would think after 4 years that would have been the first thing I checked. But Nooooooo. :) Would have been easy to find too. They are the only two leagues this team was not in - jumped right out. See what happens when you take a month off.
They say the first two things to go when you get old is your memory and .. I can't seem to remember the other one. :)
Thanks for the reminder.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:24 pm

:lol: given the number of folks you have help in the community along the way..... glad to repay the favor. !!