Flex player not getting defensive stats

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
CSThunderCoach

Flex player not getting defensive stats

Post by CSThunderCoach » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Errors on Box Score do not match defensive stats.
Box score shows 7 errors for a game I scored tonight, but the defensive stats are only showing 5. Also, the number of POs are short by 2 (7 inning game, POs = 19 in defensive stats.)
The 2 missing errors and the 2 missing POs belong to 3rd (the Flex player) - not in the batting order, but playing the field.

This appeared in the 3.30 version and still appears in the 3.31 version after the update.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Flex player not getting defensive stats

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:13 pm

If you can export, and email us your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com with which game it is, and where you are seeing the issue, we can take a look.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
CSThunderCoach

Re: Flex player not getting defensive stats

Post by CSThunderCoach » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Chalk this up to scorer error. :(

I had the player in the lineup as the Flex, but did not have her in the field. 3rd base was not assigned a player. When I assigned her to 3rd and re-exported the stats, all worked out. Sorry about that.

Suggestion for future enhancement: A pop-up alert that will notify me if I leave a defensive position unassigned and try to start a game. :)