Game Time

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
SharkBait

Game Time

Post by SharkBait » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Simple little addition that would be a big help for a lot of us little/junior/senior leaguers with time limits. When we hit Play at the beginning of the game, start a timer showing how long the game has been underway. That way, when it gets down to it we can quickly look and see how long the game has been going on and know exactly how much time is left.

Thanks for a great program!
Phantom Sage

Re: Game Time

Post by Phantom Sage » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Great Idea Shart, let me add: Give us a choice to make it a count down timer or elapsed time as Shart suggests.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 pm

We will add it to the list. Thank you again for the suggestions...
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
wrast

Post by wrast » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:45 pm

I don't think you want to automatically start the timer when the Play button is tapped though. The timer should begin as a separate action after Play is tapped in case you complete lineups before the game has actually started.
SharkBait

Post by SharkBait » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 pm

wrast wrote:I don't think you want to automatically start the timer when the Play button is tapped though. The timer should begin as a separate action after Play is tapped in case you complete lineups before the game has actually started.
Great idea. Might even want to let us roll the wheels and set the start time (of course defaulting to the current time) like you set the time for appointments in the iPhone calendar. That way if you show up late or whatever you can still have a nice timer...